- Upload the
cbnet-social-menu folder to the
Installation using "Add New Plugin"
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for 'cbnet Social Menu'
- Click the 'Install' button to open the plugin's repository listing
- Click the 'Install' button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create a new custom navigation menu, and name it, e.g. "Social". (The name isn't important, as long as you remember it!)
- Add custom links to your "Social" menu, under the "Links" metabox, one for each social network profile you wish to include.
- Save the menu, and assign it to the "Social Profile Links" Theme Location.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, and add the "cbnet Social Profile Links" Widget to one of the Theme's dynamic sidebars
- In the Widget confiuration, select the Font Icon to use