* added css fix provided by hafman to prevent unwanted hiding of editor boxes.
* the css for removing the old description field was removing all fields in edit screens called description (eg user profile edit) I've added a page check to ensure the css is only called for category edit pages.
- Removed bottom description from plugin as these do not work with WordPress 4.0 and later. The default WordPress categroy and tag descriptions still work though.
- Remvoed filter that hide the description in category and tag listing pages - use your own screen display options on the page.
- Hide the old description boxes with css from jquery.
- Notification of ending of support for this plugin due to latest update of WordPress to 3.9
- Change readme file to up date FAQ for woocommerce - I'd been calling the wrong id.
- Change read me to show how to add bottom description to a woocommerce product category.
- Added settings page so people who do not want SEO can switch it off.
- Combined tag and category hooks to stop conflict on title re-writes
- Tags now have bottom description, taq image and SEO meta abilities.
- Fixed issue of losing titles on single pages
- added seo meta options for categories
- added wp stripslashes_deep function call to deal with some reports of auto escaping slashes causing problems with shortcode use
- Removed BOM from php file
- Removed some rogue code I forget to take out after testing
- Set wpautop to false to try and stop paragraphs and linebreaks being removed
- Adapted call to second description code to allow for shortcodes
- add ability to add a description to the bottom of the category listing. Evidently this is useful in ecommerce sites but I guess it can also help to add extra category specific information or advertising.
- add ability to set a category image
- to use both of the above you will need to add code to your template to display the output
- Better fix for loss of data which also allows for the saving of multiple paragraphs. I'd miss typed a fix provided by BugTracker earlier.
- Added fix to stop description from deleting when saving with multiple empty paragraphs. Multiple empty paragraphs will be deleted on saving still but all the data will not be lost. If you want to increase spacing between paragraphs use css not empty paragraphs.
- added shortcode abilities - thanks to nikosnikos for suggested and code.
- fixed issue with quote marks causing problems with rendering saved descriptions in some cases - thanks to BugTracker for fix.
- tackled the parent category option bug and cleaned up some css code - thanks to Brightweb for fixes.
- support for custom taxonomies - thanks to Jaime Martinez for adapting the taxonomy call line.
- forced a button style css width to correct the one button per row bug in html quicktags.
- dealt with the issue that prevented setting parent categories..
- extened the plugin to include tags as there's been no issues raised with the basic category description plugin.
- The first flavour launched.