Show more category content on your WordPress blog | Support Forum
Version: 0.6.0 - Added: Option (Control child cats)
Version: 0.6.1 - Fix: add title attribute
Version: 0.7.0 - Added the following options
* Choose where the widget must be shown
* Separate control for Order & Sort options
version: 1.1 - Fixed some minor ugly coding mistakes.
- Added a default class to the list item (category-item)
- Added a list item class to the current shown post (category-current-item)
- Fixed the issue concering the option which will show the widget on category pages and single posts (didn't work properly)
Version: 1.3 - Added the possibility to show posts from a specific year or all years
Version: 1.6 - Added the possibility to exclude categories from the widget entirely
- Added the possibility to control the excluded categories by specifying where to exclude them: single post, category, both, do not exclude anything
- Added the option that when a single post has multiple categories, you can choose if you want to show all those categories or just the last viewed(uses cookie!)
Version: 1.7 - Fixed buffering...
Version: 2.0 - Added the possibility to show sticky posts on top of the list
Sticky posts will be 'ordered by' and 'sorted' using the same configuration as 'Single post/Category view' - 'Orderby' and 'Order'
Fixed: Bug showing last viewed category - did check cookie while post was published in 1 category - now it shows the category just as expected
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-10-27
Active Installs: 1,000+
Got something to say? Need help?