- Fixed serious bug in versioning, which resulted in version 1.1 having no settings at all anymore. This fix has been tested with both both the upgrade path 1.0.1 -> 1.2 and upgrade path 1.0.1 -> 1.1 -> 1.2, both upgrade paths should be fined now. My sincere apologies to all who experienced this issue.
- Fixed debug errors as reported here https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-index-56?replies=7
- Added hook wp_nav_menu_item_custom_fields for compatibility with other plug-ins adding fields to the Appearances > Menus page.
- Fix for CSS class bugs reported by brangelo in https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-with-41-as-far-as-i-can-tell?replies=5.
- Bugfix: normal menu items that were below a menu item removed by cpcm, are now repositioned in the menu correctly.
- Bugfix for subcategories with a single post with setting remove="only if empty": "For example, I have a parent category A with sub categories A1, A2 and A3. I have all sub categories set to remove only if there are no posts. Subcat A1 displays with submenu of posts (2), subcats A2 and A3 do not display and their posts (1 each) show directly under the parent as posts links."
- Fixed CSS 'active' class problem: CSS classes are no longer copied from the parent menu item to the menu item for the posts/pages.
- Added the option to keep or remove the original menu item. Initially, the original menu item was replaced by the list of its posts, but now you can choose for yourself whether this should be done (always / only if there are no posts / never)
- Bugfix: Fixed invalid argument error reported by macrocurio in Plugin Support.
- Bugfix: Link Target, CSS Classes, Link Relationship (XFN) and Description weren't inherited from the original menu item. They are now.
- Added support for custom post types
- Fixed user_data bug
- Added date formatting options
- Added a bunch of wildcards: %post_feat_image (url only), %post_excerpt, %post_url, %post_date, %post_date_gmt, %post_status, %post_modified, %post_modified_gmt, %post_comment_count
- Enable custom taxonomies.
- Change plugin URL.
- Fix plugin bug for Tags, probably related to 3.2.2 update.
- Edit documentation
- Change some CSS to show checkbox next to label instead of above it.
- Edit text in menu item block to clarify use of custom fields.
- Extended the plugin for use of custom fields. Use a custom field with name 'my field' with wildcard %post_my_field. Note that if the post does not have this custom field, the wildcard is removed (it is not replaced by anything).
- Extended the plugin to post tags. Note that the plugin name has unfortunately not been changed to reflect this extension.
Added checkboxes, dropdowns and text fields to Appearance > Menu. It is now possible to:
- Enable/disable per taxonomy item whether you want to replace it by its posts
- Specify the (maximum) number of posts that should be displayed.
- Specify the ordering (Descending/Ascending) and the field to order by (ID, title, etc..)
- Set a title for the menu items. For this you can use the wildcards %post_title and %post_author.