Old version. Current version of plugin is not supporting, right now. Please wait for the next major update of plugin.
Using this plugin, you can add icons (images) to sidebar of your site or blog into section of categories and pages.
If you need customisation or support this or any other WordPress plugin, please contact me here www.wpdevelop.com
- How to add Icons to my page or category section at sidebar?
Icons automatically appears at the sidebar, after assigning them to the pages or categories at icons admin menu.
You do not need to insert some special code for inserting icons.
Icons automatic inserting also during using these functions:
- If I am using functions
wp_list_categoriesand do not using sidebar, are icons available ?
My site got hacked too! Watch out! This is a BOGUS plugin!
Please update.. I can't find any other plugins with the features of this plugin. Now I'm using this plugin to display the pages in the widget area, with beautiful icon representation.
See my site for the plugin action.
- Security fix. Unfortunately, its block upload of files, until next update of plugin.
- Turn Off possibility to show “powered by” message. Now its not possible to show this message at all, even if the visitor will activate it in the settings.
- Fixed issue of not showing Upload button.
- Description fix
- Showing all icons from apload icosn folder, do not apply size icons filter now.
- Fixing HTTP Error, during upload icons, when icons size smaller, then width and height at settings.
- Fixing compatibility with WordPress 3.0.1 If you have problems of showing icons. Please go to the icons settings page and check this field: �Store uploads of icons in this folder:� its have to be like this wp-content/uploads/icons but not /icons
- Fixing error: Call to undefined function apply_bk_filter() in category-page-icons/menu-compouser.php on line 1360
- New Professional version (include features: Position of icons at top, bottom , right or left side according to titles of pages or categories.)
- Fixing of issue of not showing progress bar during uploading
- Fixing compatibility with WordPress 2.9 – 2.9.1
- Fixing of issue “Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home) is not within the allowed path(s): (…) in …/wp-content/plugins/category-page-icons/menu-compouser.php on line 381”
- Fixing of issue of not showing categories and pages
- Fixing of issue of not showing (sometimes) icons after upload at the page and category section. ( Its was because of uploading smaller images, then sizes setted at the settings page.
- Auto inserting icons into sidebar
- Icons assigning to Pages
- Icons assigning to Categories
- Settings page for configuration icons width, height, crop option, icons folder and more…
- Firefox support images showing at selectbar
- PHP4 support
- Ajax multiple adding images
- Ajax deleting images