With Categories Metabox Enhanced, you can:
- Change the built-in Categories metabox to a single term UI, which means replacing the checkboxes with radio buttons or a select drop-down.
- Apply the single term UI to other hierarchical taxonomies in the plugin’s Settings page.
- Customized the single term UI by setting these options:
- Priority and position of the metabox placement
- Title of the metabox
- If child-terms should be indenting
- If adding of new terms from the metabox is enable
- Upload the
category-metabox-enhanceddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Great replacement of code snap. Plugin is better.
Would be better if the plugin also change quick edit / bulk edit category check-box so that its sync with edit’s meta. Currently the edit metabox might set to unique category (radio button/pick list), while the quick edit/bulk edit still has multiple category option (check boxes).
Works great, thank you.
This plugin is simply perfect – just what is needed. Works flawlessly with all kind of custom post types and their taxonomies. I really like it. Nicely coded and doesn’t slow down site in any way.
Works very fine, thanks a lot!
Contributors & Developers
“Categories Metabox Enhanced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Remove git submodule from this plugin
- Indent the child-terms in select options
- Remove unused CSS and JS files
- The first version