Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 7.x
Cart2Cart: Migration App plugin allows performing an automated store data transfer without having to dive into codes and scripts. The entire process can be done through your WordPress interface with no redirections at all.
Migration App Plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
You don’t need any technical knowledge to migrate products to WooCommerce – just follow a few steps on the Cart2Cart Migration Wizard and your data will be transferred automatically:
- Specify your Source store & WooCommerce store details (follow the wizard instructions for your source store, to enable data exchange between them).
- Choose the data entities to migrate & additional migration options.
- Perform a Free Demo migration (optional) or start a Full Migration.
Cart2Cart: Migration App plugin is free to download and after installation, you will get 2 migration options:
- Demo Migration (free) – lets you move a limited number of entities from your current store to a live WooCommerce store (or test Cart2Cart store) within 30 minutes.
- Full Migration (paid) – allows moving an UNLIMITED number of source eCommerce entities to WooCommerce retaining all associated information.
Benefits You Get Migrating With Migration App Plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Save time
By migrating with the Migration App service by Cart2Cart, you can reduce the migration time to a few hours.
- Lower migration costs
Switching to WooCommerce via the plugin is 5-10 times cheaper than paying a developer.
- Avoid putting your source e-store on hold
Your current e-store will remain active and open for customers throughout the entire migration process to WooCommerce.
How Much Does It Cost to Migrate via the Migration App Plugin by Cart2Cart?
The price for Full migration starts at $29. The final price depends on the number of entities you want to transfer, as well as the additional options you choose to expand your migration possibilities to WooCommerce.
Data You Can Move to WooCommerce via the Plugin:
- Products – Options, Attributes, Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Weight, Downloadable Products (Price, Files, Expiration Date), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Virtual Products, Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells, Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image, Special Price From-To Date), Sale Price, Sale Price From-To Date, Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity, Manage Stock, Stock Status, Backorder.
- Product Categories – Name, Description, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Taxes – Tax Class (Tax Name, Rate, Country, State).
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone ), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Status History, Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Coupons – Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expire Date.
- Reviews – Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
- Multiple languages
- CMS Pages – Title, Created Date, URL, Description, Status, Content Heading.
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate your Source store categories and products SEO URLs to the new WooCommerce store
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on the WooCommerce store
- Move images from Source store products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Migrate customer’s passwords to WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick the Cart2Cart plugin and click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find the Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart and proceed with the migration setup.
Can Cart2Cart transfer customers to WooCommerce?
To automatically migrate customer data to WooCommerce, all you have to do is to check the matching box (Customers) on the appropriate Migration Wizard step (Select Entities for Migration).
Is it possible to migrate metadata to WooCommerce?
Sure. The Cart2Cart: Migration App supports metadata migration across these shopping carts. More specifically, you can transfer meta titles, keywords, and descriptions to your new WooCommerce store. However, keep in mind that the WordPress SEO Plugin (it’s free) should be installed before the migration.
Is SEO migration available to WooCommerce?
Absolutely. If you want to migrate your store SEO rankings to the WooCommerce platform, you should choose the Migrate categories and products SEO URLs additional option in the Migration Wizard.
Contributors & Developers
“Cart2Cart Universal Migration App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cart2Cart Universal Migration App” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.