Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 5.x
Supported OpenCart versions: 0.7.x – 220.127.116.11
Cart2Cart: OpenCart to WooCommerce Migration plugin is an optimal solution for the non-tech store owners to perform OpenCart database migration to its new WooCommerce home automatically. You only need to go through an intuitive 3-step migration setup – and the Cart2Cart plugin will handle the data transition itself.
OpenCart to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
Setting up data migration with the OpenCart to WooCommerce service by Cart2Cart is a matter of a few clicks. All you have to do is:
- Provide your OpenCart & WooCommerce store details and install the Connection Bridge, to enable data exchange between them.
- choose the data entities to migrate & additional migration options.
- perform a Free Demo migration (optional) or start a Full Migration.
Cart2Cart: OpenCart to WooCommerce Migration plugin is free to download and install. Once installed, you will be offered 2 migration options:
- Demo Migration (free) – you can export a limited number of your current OpenCart store data to the WooCommerce platform and test the Cart2Cart plugin before starting an actual switching from Opencart to WooCommerce.
- Full Migration (paid) – move UNLIMITED amounts of data with all the corresponding relations preserved to the new WooCommerce store.
Advantages You Get When Migrating With OpenCart to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Fast database migration
By automating the OpenCart database migration to WooCommerce via the Cart2Cart plugin, you are able to complete your replatforming in just a few hours.
- Zero impact on your current OpenCart store
Migrating with the OpenCart to WooCommerce importer will not affect your OpenCart store performance because the data migration is handled on the Cart2Cart servers.
- Minimize the risks of errors
Moving from OpenCart to WooCommerce via the OpenCart data migration tool will help you reduce the possible human-associated errors.
How Much Does It Cost to Migrate With OpenCart to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart?
The price for Full migration starts at $29. The final OpenCart to WooCommerce migration price depends on the number of entities you want to transfer, as well as the extra options you choose to refine your migration from OpenCart to WooCommerce.
Data You Can Move from OpenCart to WooCommerce via the Plugin:
- Products – Options, Attributes, Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Weight, Downloadable Products (Price, Files, Expiration Date), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Virtual Products, Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells, Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image, Special Price From-To Date), Sale Price, Sale Price From-To Date, Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity, Manage Stock, Stock Status, Backorder.
- Product Categories – Name, Description, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Taxes – Tax Class (Tax Name, Rate, Country, State).
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone ), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Status History, Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Coupons – Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expire Date.
- Reviews – Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
- Multiple languages
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate OpenCart store categories and products SEO URLs to the new WooCommerce store
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on WooCommerce store
- Move images from OpenCart store products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Migrate OpenCart customer’s passwords to WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart and proceed with the migration setup.
Can I automatedly migrate manufacturers from OpenCart to WooCommerce?
Yes. Cart2Cart supports the automated transfer of manufacturers. However, to import OpenCart manufacturers to your new WooCommerce store, you need to install the WooCommerce Brands plugin (it’s paid).
Will my OpenCart customer passwords be transferred to WooCommerce during the migration?
Yes, Cart2Cart supports the migration of customers’ passwords from OpenCart WooCommerce, provided that the store has default settings and no custom code modifications have been made.
Does Cart2Cart support SEO migration from OpenCart to WooCommerce?
Yes, sure. To migrate your SEO rankings from OpenCart to WooCommerce, just choose the Migrate categories and products SEO URLs additional option on the corresponding step of the Migration Wizard.
Can I migrate credit card information from OpenCart to WooCommerce?
Cart2Cart supports the users’ credit card data migration from OpenCart to WooCommerce if such data was provided by your clients. Billing and shipping addresses’ information will be moved successfully too.
Are taxes supported for migration from OpenCart to WooCommerce?
Yes, but keep in mind that after migration to WooCommerce taxes will be already included in product prices.
Contributors & Developers
“Cart2Cart: OpenСart to WooCommerce Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors