With the WooCommerce cargo tracking plugin, you can add as many cargo companies as you want, show cargo tracking links on the front and admin side, and send cargo tracking emails to users.
- “Order Shipped” status for WooCommerce.
- Ability to add unlimited shipping companies.
- Ability to enter shipping date.
- Changing order status when shipping information is entered.
- Ability to send e-mail containing order information when shipping information is entered.
- Customizing e-mail content.
- Being able to see the cargo tracking link on the My Account page.
- Being able to see the cargo tracking links in the admin orders table.
- Ability to change the status of orders to a different state when you remove the plugin.
- Ability to delete all data of the add-on when you remove the add-on.
Contribute To Development
Development happens on GitHub.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the zip file via WordPress admin or extract the zip to the wp-content/plugin folder.
How to add a new shipping company?
- WooCommerce goes into settings.
- Switch to the Cargo Tracking tab.
- Click on the Add new shipping company button.
- The cargo company logo, name, description text and tracking URL are filled in.
How should I fill in the cargo tracking url?
- It is obtained by finding the cargo tracking URL of the cargo company and deleting the tracking code in the URL and placing [tracking_code].
- Example: https://examplecargocompany.cargo/traking/[tracking_code]
Contributors & Developers
“Cargo Tracking for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Cargo Tracking for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Cargo Tracking for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Description updated.
- Composer dependency update.
- Security update.
- Security update.
- The plugin has been released as open source.