- Download the plugin.
- Upload to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it.
- Click the 'Poll' menu.
- Fill in the options.
a. Create new poll by clicking Add new poll.
b. You can setup the widget options by clicking 'Widget Options'.
c. Poll options should be filled and saved before starting to display the first poll.
d. Use 'Manage polls' to edit and delete polls.
- Then go to widget and drag and drop WordPress Poll in the area you want to display the plugin.
Important Note: It is mandatory to save all the mandatory field options in this plugin.
Creating archive poll page
- Go to WP-Admin -> Pages -> Add New.
- Type any title you like in the post's title area and paste the following shortcode in the page content [cardoza_wp_poll_archive]
- WordPress will generate the link to the page. Copy the link.
- Go to poll options in 'Poll'
- Click the Poll options tab.
- Paste the archive page link in 'Poll archive URL'.
- Save the options.
Uninstalling is as simple as deactivating the plugin.