Wordpress Poll is completely ajax powered polling system. This poll plugin supports both single and multiple selection of answers.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.1.1.
- Arabic translation added (Translated by Naaser Mohammed and Ahmed Saif).
- Security vulnerabilities removed (As suggested by Heikku Paananen).
- Security vulnerabilities removed.
- Russian translation and security improved.
- Ajax referer and nonce added to improve security (Recommended by Marcela Benetrix).
- Admin template changed from tabbed structure to normal wordpress menu style.
- Polish translation added (Translated by Robert Szymanski)
- Provision for custom CSS code included in the plugin.
- Admin css conflict with other themes and plugins is rectified now.
- All the notices on the debug mode were rectified (Thanks to Amir for notifying)
- Slovak translation added (Translated by Branco Radenovich)
- Footer display in WordPress 3.5 Version updated for poll plugin
- Romanian translation added (Translated by Dachin Raul).
- Plugin campatibility ensured for WordPress 3.5 release.
- Czech translation added (Translated by Vaclav Cadek st.).
- Important security vulnerability updated. (Suggested by Ryan Satterfield, Planet Zuda, LLC, http://planetzuda.com)
- Croatian translation added (Translated by Bojan KS).
- Greek translation added (Translated by Kontosis Konstantinos)
- Donation request for adding new image poll is removed and available for free to everyone.
- New feature - Image poll included in the plugin.
- A major bug multiple choice polls do not lock out more choices is sorted out now.
- Polls archive page modified.
- Polls archive page option amended for the display.
- New (Not yet opened) status added for the poll.
- Italian translation added (Translated by Roberto Bani).
- Spanish translation modified (Translated by Diego Silva Opazo).
- Danish translation added (Translated by Henrik van der Buchwald).
- Portuguese-Brazilian translation added (Translated by Rodrigo).
- All the Markup Validation done.
- Russian translation added (Translated by Boris).
- Some of the Markup Validation done.
- Poll Vote button height and width fixed and not restricted.
- Minor bug fixed to display the vote percentage.
- Date picker added for the start and end date of add new poll.
- Some animation effects added to the tab styles.
- Minor modification was done to the Dutch translation.
- The accuracy of result percentage calculation was recoded.
- Translation in Dutch released. (Translated by Niels de Bruin)
- Translation in German released. (Translated by Peter Kaulfuss)
- 'View Result' -toggle option enabled in the widget and shortcode.
- French translation updated (Translated by Laurent Verpeet).
- Cardoza WordPress Poll renamed to WordPress Poll
- Note:If you don't see the widget after updating the plugin, please check you widget in the admin section whether it is enabled.
- A minor default option for Lock by amended in the plugin coding.
- New option for locking the poll added to the plugin.
- Now site administrators can select the option to lock the poll by either cookies or IP address.
- New feature added to view the list of users polled.
- Minor tweaks added to the code (Suggested by Paul Bearne).
- A minor bug fixed on displaying the polls for the logged in user.
- As requested by lots of people, the user logged in access for polling is enabled.
- Now if you configure to allow only logged in users to poll, then the polling will be manipulated by user id.
- A minor bug fixed while voting on multiple option answers.
- Previous plugin update had some bugs on creating polls and fixed now.(Thanks to Bill Ford)
- Total Votes modified for multiple type answers in displaying the results. (Suggested by HR)
- Default value for no of polls in Widget is set to 1 if the option was not set by the administrator.
- Random answer display of answers bug fixed (Suggested by Bill Ford).
- Mandatory fields(*) notification given in the user interface (Suggested by Keith).
- Poll Statistical analysis implemented such that the administrator can see the poll logs in a graph format.
- This poll statistics feature will be only available to those who have installed or updated after 24th February 2012.
- Code structure formalised again.
- Database modified to get the poll logs.
- Poll archive page displays the poll id, poll duration and poll status (Suggested by : Bill Ford, Founder of JoshuaTreeStar.com)
- New option 'View Result' added to the 'Manage Polls' page to enable the administrator to see the poll results from WordPress backend (Suggested by: Amber).
- 'See Previous Polls changed' to 'See polls & results'.
- New feature added - Shortcode can be added on any page or post to display a particular poll.
- Minor-bug for displaying poll results as soon as voted fixed.
- Pagination on the archive poll page validated.
- A seperate function file created to manipulate the front end functions.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.7
Last Updated: 2015-2-25
2.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?