Capital ePay is a WordPress WooCommerce Payment Gateway that specializes in e-commerce website solutions, subscription credit card payments and development. We provide affordable and easy to use online store, ticket booking and virtual credit card terminal technology. We process domestic and international customer orders.
The Capital ePay WooCommerce payment gateway places a credit card/ debit card form directly on your checkout page. This credit card plugin gateway can be used for an online store, ticket booking, invoice payment systems, subscription payments and virtual credit card terminal technology. The plugin also includes a virtual terminal. This terminal can be accessed by any web browser to setup recurring billing and process manual debit, credit and ACH transactions.
Capital ePay also supports the WooCommerce subscriptions plugin. Setup subscription, membership and recurring billing directly on your website WooCommerce Subscriptions Credit Card Plugin. Follow this link to create your merchant account today Create Merchant Account
- Online merchant account instant approval
- Sell products or services using Capital ePay
- Accept individual payments
- Accept recurring payments
- Allow multiple items to the shopping cart and checkout
- Accept subscriptions on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
- Sell items with different variation options (e.g. size, color, price)
- Accept all major credit cards
- echeck payment processing
- Accept all checking and savings bank accounts
- Process refunds seamlessly through customer orders in WooCommerce
- Charge shipping on your products or services
- Charge tax on your products or services
Why choose Capital ePay?
Funds settle within 3 business days, and automatically transfer to your bank account.
How do I accept credit card payment on my website
How to create a subscription product in the WooCommerce Payment Gateway
Please note, v1 of this gateway requires WooCommerce 2.6 and above.
Installing The Credit Card Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the Install button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on the sub tab for Capital ePay
- Configure your Capital ePay Gateway settings. See below for details.
Follow this link to create your merchant account today Create Merchant Account
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To
do an automatic install of Capital ePay, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Capital ePay WooCommerce Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes! In live mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use Capital ePay.
Do you support WooCommerce subscription payments?
Yes! Capital ePay integrates seamlessly with the WooCommerce subscriptions plugin.
What is a Virtual Terminal?
A virtual terminal is a web-based application that can process credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments. You can access the terminal through any web browser.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes it does – production and sandbox mode is driven by the API keys you use.
How do I sign up for a merchant account?
Follow this link to create your merchant account Create Merchant Account
Can I setup recurring and subscription payments?
Yes, you can create a recurring and subscription payment profile within the virtual terminal.
How do I receive my funds?
It takes approximately four business days for the funds to sweep into your business account.
How long does it take to start processing orders?
As soon as the merchant account is submitted and approved, the plugin is ready to process orders. This process usually takes just a few minutes.
Where can I get support?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum or The customer support email is firstname.lastname@example.org and 1 (833) 932-7361.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Payment Gateway – Capital ePay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors