This plugin creates 9 tables in your database which occupy about 6MB of space.
The plugin also uses the fopen and file_get_contents calls. Please ensure that these functions are available and that they can access external sites.
You also need to ensure that your PHP installation has the PDOs for SQLite V3 installed as the plugin reads from an SQLite DB to populate its tables.
- Imports data from the Canalplan AC website so you have an up to date list of all canalplan locations (currently standing at 17471 places)
- Easy linking to Canalplan AC Gazetteer entries
- Easy inclusion of Googlemaps related to Canalplan AC locations
- Easy inclusion of maps of complete waterways or sections of waterways based on Canalplan AC Data
- Import Planned routes from Canalplan AC and create a "Cruising Log" of blog entries for the trip.
- Supports a "Trips" page which summarises all the sets of "Cruising Log" entries. This page also displays a map and a list of individual posts for a specific "Cruising Log"
- Bulk export of links to Canalplan AC Gazetteer entries for when you publish cruising log
- Canalplan AC website automatically links back to relevant blog entries from Gazetteer pages.
- Works in "Classic" (Single blog) and Networked Blogs mode. Can be Network activated
- Common set of Tables for Networked Blogs mode - so 1 set of tables per Networked Blogs install, not per blog.
- Global configuration for Networked blog installs can be done through a special multisite.php file.