This plugin automatically adds new WordPress users to your Campaign Monitor list.
- The moment a user is added to WordPress, its email address (and optionally) user-meta data will be copied to Campaign Monitor.
- Also, when user data is changed, the modifications will be sent to Campaign Monitor
- Changes on Campaign Monitor can be reflected back to the user list, to use this feature one needs to define webhooks on the Campaign Monitor website.
Relation to our Campaign Monitor Synchronization plugin
Our plugin Campaign Monitor Synchronization also adds WordPress users to Campaign Monitor, but it uses a more strict synchronization mechanism. For instance, it also removes users from the Campaign Monitor list when they do not exist as WordPress users. For a lot of use cases this behavior is too rigorous, therefore we created this new plugin.
- First commit
- support for 1000+ users
- Fix some notices.
- Fix subscribers import bug.
- More detailed error output.
- ‘Fields to hide’ list update.
- New options page.
- User role export.