You can add the plugin as a widget, dragging and dropping it from the WordPress administration panel, Appearance->Widgets section, or with a short tag directly in your blog posts or pages using the [calotor] shortcode.
You can also add it directly into your template files.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To add the plugin to your pages, either go to Appearance->Widgets and drag the Calotor calorie counter widget to one of your sidebars, or add the following shortcode to your wordpress pages and posts.
- Do i have to change my theme to make the plugin work?
No theme changes are needed for this plugin.
- How it will affect my design and blog functionality
The blog functionality will not be affected in any way.
Contributors & Developers
“Calotor Calorie Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Tested and updated for WordPress 4.7.3
- Fixed shortcode display problem
- Checked and tested for WordPress 4.1.1
- Changed the widget title
- Added more descriptive texts
- Plugin adaptad to wordpress version 4.0.1
- The plugin has been tested with the latest version of wordpress 3.9.1
- The plugin has been upgraded to support the latest version of WordPress 3.3.2
- This is the first version of the plugin. Any suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.