configuration. Full customizable maps, flexible and easy configuration.
You may program the way you need to obtain geographic coordinates to put marks or do reverse geocoding,
read the Google Maps API tutorials for programming examples
A new functionallity has been added, now this plugin can add a static map on any post directly
on add new post. integrated with media upload.
PS: You will need a Google Maps API Key, you should follow the link in the configuration page to request
your Google Maps API key.
there is a predefined function for initialize the code, when you want to put your own init code
you have to write the function custom_init() that function will be called by function initialize()
if it is defined.
We are aware that this plugin works on firefox, Chrome and Safari, we are experiencing issues on Iexplorer 6.0
latest version of Iexplorer has not been tested yet.
- Upload the By-Martin Maps plugin to your blog
- Activate it
- Request Google Maps API Key (Follow link on Setting -> By-Martin Maps)
- (If you have to request a Google Maps API Key, you must Sign in.)
- Configure API
- Go to the Widget menu and add the map as widget.
- Voila, your Blog will have access to google maps
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“By-Martin Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 1.0 Initial Version.
- 1.0.2 Added Static map insertion for posts. also requiere Google Maps Key