- Fixed an incompatibility issue with version 3.9 of Contact Form 7.
- Fixed an issue where captcha is not displayed but still checked when added to a Contact Form 7 form.
- You can now choose to add captcha below comment text area without using a theme function. More info here
recaptcha shortcode tag back to Contact Form 7. Users can now choose between
- Added support for other plugins that include a slightly different version of reCAPTCHA library to avoid conflicts
- Added Italian reCAPTCHA language (
- Removed selective CSS, JS setting in Theme Options
- Removed "Put comment in spam queue" option for Akismet integration. If you still want to use this option add this to your
- Improved user registration and site registration form on a multi-site installation
- Fixed an issue where a hidden iframe is adding margin to bottom of page in Google Chrome and Safari. This is merely a workaround solution so hopefully Google will fix this issue in reCAPTCHA
- Fixed an issue where captcha is only checked after username and password is correct on login form
- Fixed an issue where a bot can bypass recaptcha on user registration form
- Fixed an issue where some PHP warnings are shown. Note that this fix might cause Akismet integration to fail, so users are advised to test this update first if Akismet integration is enabled
- Updated German translation, thanks to Andreas Reitberger!
- Updated French translation, thanks to Raoul Pierr!
- WordPress 3.9 compatible
- Other fixes and enhancements
- Marked as WordPress 3.8 compatible.
- Added official support for Contact Form 7, users no longer have to install third-party plugins to integrate BWP reCAPTCHA and Contact Form 7. More info here.
- Added an option to enable reCAPTCHA for login form (
wp-login.php). This option is disabled by default.
- Added better support for Multi-site installation. Admin can choose to use main site's key pair or different key pair for a specific site.
- Added a German translation. Thanks to Andreas Reitberger!
- Changed the default tabindex for recaptcha input field to 0 (disable).
- Fixed localization issue (captcha was not translated correctly.)
- Other fixes and improvements.
Note to translators: several new strings are added so please update your translations.
- Marked as WordPress 3.7 compatible.
- Added a Hungarian translation. Thanks to Attila Porvay!
- Added a French translation. Thanks to Christophe GUILLOUX!
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that caues BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Removed the
frameborder attribute within the noscript tag of the PHP reCAPTCHA library for W3C compliance, thanks to Jools!
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP reCAPTCHA - Read more.
- Added a template function that allows you to display reCAPTCHA below the textarea in a comment form. Check the installation tab out if you would like to know how to use the new template function. Thanks to Joo Bruni!
- Made the public key and private key site-wide options. If you use BWP reCAPTCHA on a multi-site installation, you will only need to input this once.
- Added Spanish - Espanol translation, thanks to Ivan Leomuro!
- Marked this plugin as compatible with WordPress 3.2.x.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.