- WordPress 3.9 compatible.
- Added ability to use wildcards in domain settings.
- Added a CSS class for external image link, default is
- Added a Serbo-Croatian translation - Thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic!
- Improved handling of external links.
- Updated the default 'external' image (
external.png) to use an optimized version (download size goes down from ~50KB to 404 bytes) - Thanks to Beheerder!
- Updated Danish translation - Thanks to Randi!
- Fixed an issue where links are not processed (priorities set for some filters were too high), thanks to user jrf.
- Other fixes and enhancements
I have updated the Official Documentation to reflect all changes so it is highly recommended that you give it a good read.
Also check out this redirect external links tutorial for some tips on how to set up a redirection/disclaimer page using BWP External Links.
Note that BWP External Links now requires WordPress 3.0 or later.
- Marked as WordPress 3.7 compatible.
- Added an Italian translation. Thanks to Paolo Stivanin!
- Added a Dutch translation. Thanks to Juliette!
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that causes BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP External Links - Read more.
- Added Malaysian translation - Thanks to d4rkcry3r!
- Added a new sample CSS file - Thanks to empathik!
- Both lowercase and uppercase anchors and href attributes are now processed correctly.
- Both single and double quotes are now recognized correctly.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Note: Plugin translators please update your translations, thanks!
- Fixed the incorrect behaviour of 'Ignoring links poiting to All sub-domains' option. It should now act like *.domain.tld.
- Improved support for country-based domains.
- Added an option to process links in text widgets.
- Added an option to process every link on a given page (experimental).
- Added Danish translation - Thanks to Randi!
For more information, please refer to the release announcement.