This plugin creates a widget which displays all the contact details for company/organisation in a clear and elegant way.
It displays the contact information in tabs, so only one contact section is open at a time. It is also possible to embed contact forms and Google Maps.
The plugin includes a plugin admin page where it is possible to customise everything from the contact details to the visual styling of the tabs.
- Widget content displays in jQuery tabs.
- Display main telephone number along with fax and 3 personal telephone numbers.
- Display main email address along with 3 personal email address.
- Display up to two addresses.
- Display one button submit contact forms.
- Display a Google maps of a location.
- Display opening times of company/business.
- Change the colour of the tabs, gray, blue, red, green and black.
- Two different icons sets, standard and modern.
- Ability to change the size of the icons.
- Vertical tabs as well as horizontal.
- Choose which tab section to display on each widget.
- Skeleton styling to enable easy custom styling.
- Ability to manually load jQuery to increase compatability.
- Troubleshooting section to ensure any problems are resolved quickly.
- Support requests answered in less and 24 hours on average.
Like this plugin?
You maybe interested in our premium plugin to enable more features.
Otherwise, please have a look at our other free plugin Social Media Badge Widget which displays all your social media channels in a clear and elegant way.
Thanks to the following for their assistance with language translation.
- Ilan Shalev from Shalevsoft (http://www.shalevsoft.co.il) for the Arabic translation file.
- Andrew Kurtis from WebHostingHub (http://www.webhostinghub.com) for the Spanish translation file.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
business-contact-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the
Business Contact Widgetplugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widgets and add the
Business Contact Widgetto your sidebar.
- Is the plugin easy to setup?
Yes simply move the Business Contact Widget into your sidebar and fill in the relevant details and your done.
- Can sections on the top be hidden?
Yes, just do not enter any information in that section and that tab will not show up.
Contributors & Developers
“Business Contact Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Click for telephone numbers on mobile and premium promotion
- More office addresses and bug fixes
- Links to develop and report bugs using GitHub
- Update screenshots
- Fix for loss of data when updating
- Compatability with WordPress 3.9
- Minor fixes
- New lines allowed for addresses and opening times
- Other minor bugs
- Translation files added
- Skeleton styling
- Defined CSS scopes in styles
- Ability to change size of icons
- New modern icon set available
- Bug version increments
- Multiple contact widget on one page
- Compatability with 2013 theme
- Minor changes
- Contact Form Functionality
- General Styling Improvements
- Fixed CSS bug
- Retina display images created
- Optimised grey scaling of images
- Admin page created
- Alternative styling
- Load page on tab
- First version.