Follow the procedure to install BumpIn widget for you blog.
- Download Bumpin-widget.php
Bumpin-widget.php to the `/wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the BumpIn widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting http://www.bumpin.com/widgets (If you have not already registered)
- If you re-customize the widget please update the code in the text box in BumpIn WordPress widget
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://www.bumpin.com/ by verifying your email id