The Facebook like application allows visitors to “like” your page at just a click of the button, it also displays the number of “likes” your page has on Facebook. Every post on your blog will have it’s own like button and count. When a visitor likes your post through facebook like button, it appears on her wall and helps spreading the word about your website on facebook.
Follow the procedure to install Facebook Like Button for you blog/site.
- Download facebook-like-button.zip
- Unzip facebook-like-button.zip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the Facebook Like Button widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting socialbar.BumpIn.com (If you have not already registered)
- Paste the code you got from BumpIn website in the text box and click the “Save Changes” button
- Verify your email address used for registering at socialbar.BumpIn.com and set your password by clicking on the link sent to your email account
- Re-customize your widget by logging in at socialbar.BumpIn.com using your email address as your login name
- If you re-customize the widget from the SocialBar admin panel, the changes would automatically be reflected on your site/blog
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://socialbar.bumpin.com/site/forgot_password/ by verifying your email id
- Ask your questions by mailing us
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Like Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.