This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin zip file from http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/bulk-city-landing-page-creator.zip extract it and upload to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to wordpress admin Plugins page and activate the plugin
- Go to "Settings > Bulk City landing Pages"
- you will see several input controls for creating pages
- City textfield allows you to enter all city name, State (e.g. Athens,GA) and keep them separated by line break so please enter one city, State combination on one line
- You can select parent Page to be from the drop down where all new created page will be the child pages of the newly created pages.
- Select Page template from the Page template drop down what will be applied to all the newly created pages
- in the Page Title text field you can enter the page title with the short code [pb-city] what will be replaced with all the city names each page will be created for.
- Contents is the textarea where you can enter the contents for the newly created pages.
After creating the new pages you will be able to see the pages under the wordpress Pages section.