Buhsl Captcha is a very simple, but powerful plug-in that helps you to prevent spam.
“You should enable cookies” for visitors. Plug-in use hashed captcha code value that
will be comparing with entered captcha value and check if correspondent image file exists on server.
Image of captcha created during request and stored at server.
When user entered right captcha value image file will be removed.
If not, garbage collector will remove it after time life is passed.
- Configure from Admin panel
- Valid HTML
- Allows Trackbacks and Pingbacks
- Hide the CAPTCHA from logged in users and or admins
- Works with WordPress 2.9.2+, WPMU, and BuddyPress
- PHP 4.0.6 or above with GD2 library support.
- Your theme must have a
<?php do_action('comment_form', $post->ID); ?>tag inside your comments.php form.
After the plugin is activated, you can configure it by selecting the
Buhsl Captcha tab on the
Admin Plugins page.
Once activated, a captcha image and captcha code entry is added to the comment and register forms.
The Login form captcha is not enabled.