This plugin adds an admin page with some bar graphs with basic statistics from your BuddyPress installation.
More specifically, it fetches data from the following tables:
to generate the following bar graphs:
- (all “multiselectbox”, “selectbox”, “checkbox” and “radio” fields have one bar graph each) (Xprofile)
- Most friends (Friends)
- Most group members (Groups)
- Most actions (Activity)
- Most popular component_action (Activity)
Suggestions for more graphs to be created are more than welcome!
The activities table structure will change in a future release of BuddyPress, according to Andy Peatling. However, the code in this plugin will be easy to adapt. Expect that a new version of this plugin will be out a few days after that change.
I’m also thinking about using the Google Maps API to create fancier graphs, such as pie charts for radio and selectbox fields or Venn diagrams for some multiselectbox and checkbox fields. You would then have to enter your own API key, though. If you think this is a good idea, say so!
- Make sure you have BuddyPress installed and running.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The menu item can be found other the “BuddyPress” top level menu to the left.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.