BuddyPress Members Only restricts Your Buddypress and WordPress to logged in/registered members.
BuddyPress Members Only is a BuddyPress plugin that restricts your BuddyPress to logged in/registered members only.
Only logged in users can view your site, non members can only open a few specified page which you setting in our plugin back end. Logged in users have full access on your BuddyPress site.
The plugin is a simple & quick & light BuddyPress Members Only solution, it allows you to make your buddypress site only viewable to visitors that are logged in, you can just activate the plugin and finish a little setting in admin panel and it will begin the work, but if you do not setting it in back end, it works well too, it is super easy to use.
You can setting which pages on your site will open to guest very quickly:
The plugin is very easy to use
- Home page of your site is always be opened to non member users.
- Login page will always be opened to non member users.
- Register page will always be opened to non member users.
- Lost Password page will always be opened to non member users.
- User activation page will always be opened to non member users.
- In backend "Buddypress Members Only Setting" menu -> Option Panel, you can setting "Register Page URL", "Opened Page URLs", please check screenshost at https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-members-only/screenshots/
- "Register Page URL" will opened to non member users always.
- "Opened Page URLs" will opened to non member users always.
- When guest users try to view any other pages on your site, they can not can view content, they will be redirected to the URL which you setting in "Register Page URL".
- BuddyPress Members Only supported HTTPS abd HTTP, we will detect HTTPS and HTTP automatically.
- BuddyPress members only plugin support WordPress too, if you disable buddypress on your site, our plugin will detect it and support wordpress members only automatically
- The plugin support translate and launch localized versions, .po files can be found in languages sub-folder.
Any feature request is welcome to requst at plugin support page
Pro Version Features
- Login redirect based on user roles, each user roles have options for redirect to the smae page before login, referrers ... and so on
- Options to only protect your buddypress pages, so other section on your wordpress site will be open to the guest users, so you can only restrict your buddypress section, but open wordpress section to your guests, for example, blog, faq, ticket, store... and so on.
- Enable page level protect, when you edit a post, you can choose setting it as a members only page or not. By this way, you do not need enter page URLs to Opened Pages Panel always
- Restricts BP standard Components to Logged in/Registered members only, you can choose which components will open to guest user, or which components will only opened to logged in users, for example, you can open buddypress member component and related page to non member users, but when they click member's profile page to check profile, they will be redirected to register page, or your stop's payment page. Or you can just open Buddypress Activity Component and related page to guest, but when they want to view your buddypress groups component or related page, they will be redirected to your register page... and so on.
- Restricts your BP customized Components to Logged in/Registered members only, there are many amazing buddypress developer developed many customized buddypress components, you can setting as more as customized components to open to guest users or only allow member users to view these customized buddypress components
- Restricts Your Buddypress and WordPress and bbPpress to logged in/registered members
Please check demos
I am developing many more amazing features, you are very welcome to submit any feature request
Requires: 2.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.1
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Active Installs: 1,000+
3 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?