Plugin URI: http://buddypress.org/forums/topic/new-plugin-buddypress-group-forums-move-topic Author URI: http://buddypress.org/developers/3sixty/ Lic
Unzip and place the folder in your /wp-content/plugins folder. Activate this through the normal method.
1. Unzip and upload plugin folder to the
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress/WPMU.
1. There is no admin panel. (Limited) configuration options are built right in to the
move topic drop-down menu.
1. Visit a forum topic page. You should see the drop-down at the top right of the forum topics. It will "learn" your forum structure the first time it loads, and "re-learn" it every time you add a forum.
1. If you delete a forum, rebuild the drop-down index by choosing
-Update Forum List-.
Requires: 2.9.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 6 years ago
Active Installs: 50+
Got something to say? Need help?