The plugin adds DEFAULT Profile and Group cover settings in WP Admin – Settings – BuddyPress – Settings.
Updated to work with BuddyPress 2.4. Added an option to replace functionality of BuddyPress 2.4
The default image settings works with BuddyPress 2.4 core functionality.
Since the cover functionality is included in Buddypress core since version 2.4, right now having the plugin active will use BP functionality and use the old uploaded image until you upload a new one with the new BP interface.
The plugins screens are no longer used if you have BuddyPress greater than 2.4
Check out this demo to see it in action:
- What other configurations do I need
No. This plugin needs no configuration.
- How do I set up default cover images
From WP admin – Settings – BuddyPress – Settings you can set default images for profile and groups.
I found and just installed this plugin, it works like a charm!!! It looks great once I uploaded an image, it even has save and delete button to change whenever I like 🙂
It really make a member profile kick it up a notch!!! Yahoo!!!
It also compatible with my theme and other plugins with no issue!
I like to give 50 yellow stars for this plugin. Nice Nice and Nice!
Thank you and keep up the good work as always 🙂
I think it could be a really nice plugin but it is concentrated on the developers theme.
- Changed some typos in the plugin description
- Plugin is now properly prepared for localization so it can get automattic translation updates trough WordPress https://translate.wordpress.org
- BuddyPress 2.6 compatibility added
- Added option to replace Buddypress functionality with the plugin in Settings – BuddyPress – Settings
- Added fallback to Buddypress 2.4 core functionality for Profile/Group Cover. Right now having the plugin active will use BP functionality and use to the old uploaded image until you upload a new one with the new BP interface. The plugins screens are no longer users in BuddyPress 2.4 and we only kept the default image setttings in the WP Admin – Settings – Buddypress – Settings area
- Added Catalan translation
- Change to the group cover tint inner layer to show also when the user isn’t logged in. thanks @sharmstr
- Updated translation files
- Some extra checks when saving just the position so it won’t remove the existing image
- Some fixes to allow other themes to filter the backround html tag
- Fixed header info section of the plugin that was causing some install problems
- Fixed a BuddyPress Group editing issue from admin area as in: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-problem-with-buddypress
- Added html tag filter to hook into the background element if theme developers need to
- Added Group cover
- Added settings for default profile and group covers in Settings – BuddyPress – Settings screen
- Fixed translations
- Allow admin to set covers for members