This plugin pulls your events from BrownPaperTickets.com and will list all of them via a simple shortcode and the event date and time and provide a link for your users to buy tickets off of BPT. You can also display single events with the shortcode as well.
The display formatting is basic but everything has classes for you to easily customize to fit your site.
* Originally built in 4 hours from idea to full tested working while at Startup Weekend Chandler, AZ 2011 by Chuck and Jonathan of vuurr to help some friends @TheTorchTheatre. Launch early, launch often.
- Upload the
wp-bptfolder to the
- Activate the Brown Paper Tickets plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You MUST add your BPT credentials to the Plugin Settings page for the plugin to work
- Is this an official plugin?
Nope… we’re not affiliated with BPT. Read Other Notes for more details.
- What about payment stuff?
We didn’t include it into this version as we just built it quickly but that functionality can definitely be an option in the next version or so if enough people want it.
Contributors & Developers
“Brown Paper Tickets API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fixes issue with bpt api allowing past events to display when they shouldn’t
- initial release
- uses shortcode to embed all events or by individual event ID
- uses brownpapertickets.com API v2