Breukie’s Links Widget is a wordPress links widget, to replace the standard links widget by Automattic.
This widget displays links using the wp_list_bookmarks function, utilizes most available parameters.
You can also set up to 9 intances of this widget in your sidebar(s).
This is a widget, and as such requires the widgets plugin from http://automattic.com/code/widgets
- Unzip to wp-content/plugins/widgets.
- Go to WP admin -> plugins and activate Breukie’s Links Widget.
- Go to WP admin -> presentation -> sidebar widgets, to add the widget to your sidebar(s).
- Select how many Breukie’s Links Widgets you want to show and/or setup the parameters of the widget.
- If you are updating from an earlier version, deactivate, delete old version, upload new version and activate it.
- I need support and have questions
Any questions like support, bug reports, feature requests or any of this kind for this widget, can be posted in my forum at http://www.arnoldbreukhoven.nl/Forum, to post a message there, log in with your account, or register first if you do not have one.
Contributors & Developers
“Breukie's Links Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors