Brankic Photostream plugin displays photos from Flickr, Pinterest, Dribbble or Instagram in your sidebar. Just set username, network and number of photos to show.
Live demo you can see in the sidebar of our demo site
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload brankic-photostream-widget.zip to plugins, like any other plugin, or upload unzipped folder brankic-photostream-widget to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets and use Brankic Photostream Widget in the sidebar you want
- for any questions, error report and suggestions please email email@example.com or visit http://www.brankic1979.com
Contributors & Developers
“Brankic Photostream Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New plugin constructor (for PHP5)
- Hover color selector jQuery plugin
- Added screenshot
- Hover color selector
- Some CSS fixes
- Initial release