With BP WC Vendors you are able to build a highly customizable BuddyPress driven marketplace. This plugin integrates your WooCommerce shop, your BuddyPress social network and your WC vendors plugin. All WC Vendor dashboard tabs get integrated into the BuddyPress Member Profiles.
We have built many BuddyPress driven shops and marketplaces and put all our experience and knowledge into this solution.
We believe with the right combination of plugins BuddyPress is the best choice to build a powerful marketplace.
Our focus is to have an extendable and flexible environment ready to create the marketplace you need.
BuddyPress and WooCommerce -> The Marketplace Engine
Full social power of BuddyPress combined with the huge eco system from WooCommerce.
Ready for endless possibilities covering every use case. On point for every need.
More than just a plugin
We want this plugin to be a starting point and guide you through the complete process of building your marketplace.
We have bundled the best plugins together and support them all 100% with this plugin.
Deactivate BP Vendor Dashboard Tabs
You can deactivate tabs if you not need them in your setup
- Turn off “Products” tab
- Turn off “Orders” tab
- Turn off “Settings” tab
- Turn off “Ratings” tab
- Turn off “Coupons” tab
Deactivate WordPress Dashboard for Vendors
By default, only vendors will be redirected to their BuddyPress ‘Member Profile Vendors Dashboard’ if they try to access the backend ( /wp-admin ). All other roles will be able to access the wp admin.
In the WC Vendor Pro settings you can set WordPress dashboard to “only administrators can access the /wp-admin/ dashboard”.
Vendor Store Settings
- Redirect the Vendor Store to the BuddyPress Vendor Profile
- Integrate into Members Profile as new Tab Select the Product Form
You can deactivate the product tab and use the BuddyForms Members extension to separate the product tab from the vendors dashboard.
If you make the product tab a main nav item it is great for showing all vendor products in the profile.
Normal profile visitors can see the vendor products. The vendor can create and edit and manage his products
- Deactivate the “Visit Store” link in the BuddyPress Members Profile Headder
- Deactivate the “Profile Links” in the Vendor Shop Product listings and Products Single Views
- Deactivate the “Sold by” links in the Product Listings and Single View
- Deactivate the “Contact Vendor” links in the Product Single View
BP WC Vendors Dependencies
Please make sure you have the following plugins installed and activated:
We recommend you to use WC4BP and BuddyForms
These plugins are not needed by default but very useful in many cases:
- WC4BP – WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration
BP WC Vendors integrates all vendor dashboard tabs with BuddyPress. WC4BP integrates the WC “My Account” pages with BuddyPress and sync all WooCommerce user data with BuddyPress.
WC4BP connects your online shop and social network. Create a seamless customer experience and get more engagement on your site.
Find out more here.
- WC4BP – Checkout Manager
Add BuddyPress Profile Fields to the WooCommerce Checkout
WC Vendors comes with basic front-end product creation and management.
Use BuddyForms to create easy using product creation forms and benefit from many features like moderation, post meta and custom fields.
BuddyForms is a full front-end content submission CMS and can be use to build any kind of product forms. Find out more at buddyforms.com
Frontend Product Management
For the product management we recommend BuddyForms and some extensions depending on your needs.
- BuddyForms Form Builder to build the product forms
- BuddyForms Members to add the product forms to BuddyPress Members Profile
- BuddyForms Moderation to moderate new or edited products
- BuddyForms WooCommerce Form Elements adds all WooCommerce form elements to the form builder
- Check out more BuddyForms extensions, like WooCommerce Simple Auction Browse BuddyForms Extensions
We hope you enjoy the plugin. Please let us know if you miss anything.
Need custom features?
If you need anything custom build, get in touch with us here.
BuddyPress, WooCommerce, WC Vendors Pro
- Does it work with WC Vendors Free?
No, sorry it does not support the free version. If you take your Marketplace serious please support WC Vendors and get the Pro Version.
- Do I need BuddyForms and WC4BP?
Why are you building this plugin?
We are the company behind BuddyForms and WC4BP and have build many BuddyPress driven shops and marketplaces.
We believe that WC Vendors is the best vendor solution on the market and want to give our customers and the WordPress world a solution that works and does the job.
Very useful for marketplaces
Great support and plugin!
Fixed the pagination in the vendor dashboard products section
Check if roles exist to avoid php notice
Remove the Quicklinks from the dashboard. Some user reported wired issues with the redirect.
Remove all BuddyForms dependencies and template files.
- Fixed some js issues in the profile.
- Delete all js and css dependencies and make use of the new filter to enquire needed css and js wc_vendors_view_dashboard and wc_vendors_view_feedback
- Rework all code to get conform with the WordPress Coding Style Guide
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed an issue reported by aubergine10: BP profile breaks bad if WC Vendors PRO not active
- Props to aubergine10: Edited the readme.txt to hyperlink the plugin dependencies
- Add the price and add to cart button to the BuddyForms product list
- Create redirect for the vendor store and form select to redirect to BuddyForms view.
- Create new settings page table
- Add new options to show hide vendor relevant links like visit_store_disabled, view_profile_disabled, sold_by_disabled, Disable Contact Vendor Link
- Smaller improvements bug fixes and new options.
- Fixed a strange issue with wc vendors quick links. The coupons code was displayed as empty link if disabled.
- Add a check to the restrict admin access function to avoid ajax issues
- Add a function to give vendors upload rights
- Get the member tab label from page
- Add a check to the redirect to make sure a pro dashboard is selected
- Make all sub tabs translatable with the wcvendors textstring
Check if the user role is vendor and only redirect to the profile if the user is a vendor.
- prefix all functions
- remove the redirect as it was a duplicate function.
- rename Coupongs to Coupons
- thanks @bentasm1 for the quick feedback! #1
- Final Version