When groups are started or edited, you can relate them to several blogs.
These relationships will then be displayed on both groups pages and on a
On group pages, related blogs can be shown in the group header and on a
seperate group page.
This plugin is highly customizable. You can change where to show the
blog-group relationships and some titles and descriptions. All html
output can be overriden with your own templates.
- English (built-in)
License.txt – contains the licensing details for this component.
Download and upload the plugin to your plugins folder. Then activate it
in your network administration.
Set where to show the blog-group relationships, titles and descriptions
in the network admin settings pages.
These templates are overridable:
- bp-relate-groups-to-blogs-admin.php – administration form in the
- bp-relate-groups-to-blogs-display[-group-name].php – group page display.
- bp-relate-groups-to-blogs-edit[-group-name].php – group edit page.
- bp-relate-groups-to-blogs-widget.php – blog widget that shows related
- bp-relate-groups-to-blogs-widget-form.php – blog widget edit form.
Contributors & Developers
“Relate Groups to Blogs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed annoying warning when requesting an empty blog list.
- Group edit page description is editable
- Group edit page searchfield label is editable
- Enable/disable blog slogan in blog list
- Blog list in group header is hidden if there are no related blogs.
- Annoying autocomplete in blog search field is gone.
- Widget is hidden if there are no groups related.
- Widget default title is editable.
- Added widget for displaying groups in blog sidebar.
- Network admins can set the following: tab title, if tab is enabled,
page title, page description, if groups can set their own
descriptions, if blog shall be visible in group headers.
- Blogs can be added in groups admin.
- Related blogs are displayed on a group tab.
- Groups can add descriptions on group tab.