This BuddyPress plugin allows site administrators to assign template options to individual BuddyPress Emails. It requires BuddyPress 2.5.1 or higher.
- provides a screen for creating template options
- provides a meta-box for assigning template options to each BuddyPress Email
- filters each BuddyPress email so that it uses the assigned template
It does NOT include:
- an interface for creating templates
For more info on BuddyPress Emails, visit: https://codex.buddypress.org/emails/
For more info on this plugin, visit: https://www.philopress.com/products/bp-email-assign-templates/
For more BuddyPress plugins, visit: https://www.philopress.com/
Unzip and then upload the ‘bp-email-assign-templates’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Emails > Templates
See the HELP tab for more info
Contributors & Developers
“BP Email Assign Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested with WP 5.4
- fixes bug re Template listings, now uses the proper wildcard
- add check re WP_Post object. See note in loader.php > function pp_etemplates_template
- Initial release.