BP Avatar Suggestions is a BuddyPress plugin to allow administrators to add a list of suggested avatars in order to let the members or the groups of their community to select one of the avatars from their profile page in case of users or their manage page in case of groups.
This plugin was inspired by Dan (Network Admin of the French BuddyPress community).
You can download and install BP Avatar Suggestions using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download BP Avatar Suggestions manually, make sure it is uploaded to “/wp-content/plugins/bp-avatar-suggestions/”.
Activate BP Avatar Suggestions in the “Plugins” admin panel using the “Network Activate” (or “Activate” if you are not running a network) link.
- If you have any question
Use the support forum of this plugin.
Disable avatar uploads, enable suggestions – and you have a moderated list of avatars for all users and groups!
Please do cover photo suggestions , as soon as possible !!! 🙂 Please .. , I really need …
Good job with the plugin!
Thanks for this nice plugin
Contributors & Developers
“BP Avatar Suggestions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
load_plugin_textdomainso that plugin can be translated within the WordPress.org repository
- Adapts the BuddyPress settings tab layout to changes introduced in BuddyPress 2.5.
- requires BuddyPress 2.5
- Tested Up to WordPress 4.5
- Fixes a bug when the uploaded image is exactly 150x150px. Props @shpitzyl
- requires WordPress 4.2.
- requires BuddyPress 2.3.
- Uses the new BuddyPress Avatar UI by adding a new tav for suggestions.
- Adds its own image size to match avatar full dimensions (these can > 150×150)
- Uses the BuddyPress attachments API to improve the upload process and user feedbacks
- fixes a bug when the suggestion is set, props: lenasterg, pixie2012, lionel.
- improves the user feedback.
- requires WordPress 4.1.
- requires BuddyPress 2.2.
- Uses a draft post to attach the avatar to.
- Improves the interface so that it is now possible to bulk upload and delete avatar suggestions.
- Improves the Avatar suggestions “selector”, so that it can be used even if BuddyPress user uploads are disabled.
- Adds support for Groups avatar suggestions.
- Requires BuddyPress 2.0
- Plugin birth..