This pluging simply allows you to link an image together with out the knowledge of html and simply be able to put the code where ever you want your image to show up.
- you can use it in a widget area
- you can use it in any area that accepts shortcodes
- you can even put it right into the template file itself!
- what does the template tag mean?
you call the function of my plugin, banner_ad(), and supply 7 bits of data. The url to the image, the url you want the image to link to, the width of the image, the height of the image, the alt text, new window (yes or no), and nofollow (yes or no) .
- does this plugin automatically generate the tags for you?
Not in version 1.1… not yet 😉
added alt, target and nofollow attributes to use for the widget, template tag, and shortcode.
- Initial Release. May 4th 2012.