Bootstrap Carousel 2x Post Widget is advanced version of the WordPress Recent Responsive Posts widget allowing increased customization to display recent posts from category,Order by,time limit you define.
Output will depend on your settings, and you may define to set post title,post date, featured image ,post excerpt and read more.
If you set to display title, than you will be able to define how many characters to print.
If you set to display excerpt, than you will be able to define how many characters to print and also you may add custom read more text.
- You can create custom titles
- You can of/on slider header.
- You can create titles url
- You can create titles & content limit
- You can set how many posts you wish to display
- You can select any category
- You can choose from predefined image sizes, or set custom width and height
- You can choose to define the featured image
- You can run as many instances of the widget that you want to!
- You can order your posts randomly
- You can order your posts time
Easy to configure CSS
Author URI: http://bdwebteam.com
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended WordPress Plugins
Install and Activate
- Unzip the downloaded ‘bootstrap-carousel-2x-post-widget’ zip file
- Upload the ‘bootstrap-carousel-2x-post-widget’ folder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate bootstrap-carousel-2x-post-widget from Plugins page
- Go to the wp admin Widget page.
- Drag and drop “bdwebteam-carousel-2x-post-widget” into active sidebar.
Q : How can I add a list of posts widget to my sidebar? A : Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Choose a “bootstrap-carousel-2x-post-widget” and drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear.
Contributors & Developers
“Bootstrap Carousel 2x Post Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bootstrap Carousel 2x Post Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.