Booking Calendar Form main features:
» Booking form connected to PayPal
» Optional availability verification
» Season management
» Weekly bookings supported
» Fixed days bookings supported
» Full-day bookings or partial-day bookings as used in hotels
» Built-in captcha anti-spam
» Configurable email texts
» Configurable validation messages
» Printable bookings list
» Multiple colors for marking dates on the booking calendar
» ... and more features (see below)
With the Booking Calendar Contact Form you can create a classic contact form or a booking form with a reservation calendar, connected to a PayPal payment button. The reservation calendar lets the customer select the start (ex: check-in) and end (ex: checkout) dates.
The reservation calendar is an optional item, so it can be disabled to create a general purpose contact form.
There are two types of bookings available in the calendar configuration: full day bookings or partial day bookings. With full day bookings the whole day is blocked / reserved while in partial day bookings the start and end dates are partially blocked as used for example in room/hotel bookings.
- Booking form connected to PayPal: After clicking the reservation / book button on the booking form, the user is redirected to PayPal and after completing the payment three emails will be sent: the automatic PayPal notification, the booking confirmation email to the user sent from the website and the notification email to the website administrator containing the booking details. At this point the booking will be confirmed and will appear in the bookings list and calendar.
- Reservation / booking calendar with optional availability verification: The dates are blocked in the calendar only if the "bookings overlap" option is enabled (it's enabled by default).
- Season management: Configuration accepts different prices for different dates (ex: low / medium / high season prices, special date's prices, etc...)
- Supports full-day bookings or partial day bookings as used in hotels / room reservations (details mentioned above)
- Allows to disable/hide the booking calendar to convert the booking form in a general purpose contact form
Other features also present in this version:
- Built-in captcha anti-spam protection on the booking form
- Easy visual selection of the start and end dates
- Configurable email texts
- Configurable validation messages
- Lets to assign a user to the calendar, this way a user with editor access will access his/her own booking calendar
- List of bookings with print option
- Supports bookings of a fixed length, example weekly bookings
- Price structure can be defined for each number of days
- Calendar configurable settings: date format, min/max dates, block dates, mark holidays, select working weekdays, calendar pages
What isn't included in the free version described here?
- The Form Builder for customizing the form is present only in the pro version. The free version works with the classic predefined form included on it.
- The connection to PayPal is part of the booking process in the free version, so it cannot be disabled on it. The pro version has additional code to work with or without the PayPal connection.
- Coupons/discount codes and other minor features are present only in the pro version.
For information about the pro version check the plugin's page: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/calendars/booking-calendar-contact-form
The Booking Calendar Contact Form plugin is compatible with all charsets. The troubleshoot area contains options to change the encoding of the plugin database tables if needed.
Translations are supported through PO/MO files located in the Booking Calendar Contact Form plugin folder "languages".
The following translations are already included in the plugin:
- Afrikaans (af)
- Albanian (sq)
- Arabic (ar)
- Armenian (hy_AM)
- Azerbaijani (az)
- Basque (eu)
- Belarusian (be_BY)
- Catalan (ca)
- Central Kurdish (ckb)
- Chinese (China zh_CN)
- Chinese (Taiwan zh_TW)
- Croatian (hr)
- Czech (cs_CZ)
- Danish (da_DK)
- Dutch (nl_NL)
- Esperanto (eo_EO)
- Estonian (et)
- Finnish (fi)
- French (fr_FR)
- Galician (gl_ES)
- Georgian (ka_GE)
- German (de_DE)
- Greek (el)
- Hebrew (he_IL)
- Hindi (hi_IN)
- Hungarian (hu_HU)
- Indonesian (id_ID)
- Italian (it_IT)
- Japanese (ja)
- Korean (ko_KR)
- Latvian (lv)
- Lithuanian (lt_LT)
- Macedonian (mk_MK)
- Malay (ms_MY)
- Malayalam (ml_IN)
- Norwegian (nb_NO)
- Persian (fa_IR)
- Polish (pl_PL)
- Portuguese Brazil(pt_BR)
- Portuguese (pt_PT)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Romanian (ro_RO)
- Serbian (sr_RS)
- Slovak (sk_SK)
- Slovene (sl_SI)
- Spanish (es_ES)
- Swedish (sv_SE)
- Turkish (tr_TR)
- Tamil (ta)
- Thai (th)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Vietnamese (vi)