The “Google reCaptcha for WordPress” is a perfect security solution to protect your website from spam and abuse.
Features / Highlights
- Easy to customize, setup and use
- Mobile friendly
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress login form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress Registration form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress Lost Password form
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comments submit the form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce login form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce Registration form
- Supports multiple reCAPTCHA’s on same page
- Many settings to let your work easy: reCAPTCHA size, theme, type and error message. You can read more about such settings on this URL
- Change language from English to your desired one easily with a small snippet of code
- Download the plugin and extract/unzip it.
- Unzip it and upload it to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory through any File Manager tool eg: FileZilla.
- OR simply upload zip file from WordPress admin section under Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the “BFT Google reCAPTCHA for WordPress” Menu under “Settings”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bonafide Tech Google Recaptcha for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Launched the initial version of the plugin