How to add a custom theme?
- Build your custom css theme is easy. Just create a folder with the name “bmo-expo-themes” in “wp-content”. Create a second folder “scrollGallery” and a third folder “scrollLightboxGallery” hierin. In these folders you can save your own css themes. Every theme need a “CSS Name:”, a “Description:” an “Author:“ and a “Version:“. A good template provides the “classicBlackDesign_sG.css” in bmo-expo/css/themes/scrollGallery/classicBlackDesign_sG.css.
- You will find a example at my FAQs.
In which languages is the plugin available?
- The plugin is translated in English, German and Serbo-Croatian.
- If you translate the plugin in other languages, please send me your translation. It would be great if you let the community benefit from your language skills. Translating a plugin is very easy. If you would like to help me to translate the plugin in other languages, then use the .po file available in the plugin folder. Download the tool poEdit (http://www.poedit.net/) and you can translate the file.
- Thank you to Borisa Djuraskovic and Web Hosting Hub for translating the plugin to Serbo-Croatian.
[No pictures in galley]
- If you having an issue showing a NextGen Gallery, it could help to recreate the meta information of your gallery.
- Therefore go to your NextGen Gallery (Manage Galleries), mark all images in this gallery, select the bulk action “Import metadata” and click “apply”.
Have a question?
Not compatible with IE 7,6,5...