If you want your website protected from the access of one ore more browser/operating system, this is the plugin for you!
With Bluagent you can set filters on the consumers’ User agent. The filters containing one or more words, will not access your website, and they will be redirected on the page “stop.php”
Obviously you can change the page “stop.php” just replacing it!
If you want all Apple products not to access your website, you just have to add on Bluagent settings this string:
Now your website will be accessible for everyone, except for Apple.
Of course you can do a lot of different things using Bluagent, you just need a bit of creativity!
What are you waiting for? Start enjoying it, it is free!
You don’t know what is “User Agent”? No problem, it is very simple, just have a look at these links:
Using the WordPress dashboard
- Login to your weblog
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New
- Search for Bluagent
- Select Install
- Select Install Now
- Select Activate Plugin
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire bluagent-block-user-agent/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Bluagent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Blocked historycal users (last 1000 users)
- Custom Block Page
- Improved graphics (admin panel)
- Advanced options (Custom Blacklist)
- Sample options
- Counter total users
- Custom Blacklist