blogintroduction_ajax.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Presentation -> Widgets and add the Blogintroduction widget
- Configure your widget
The configuration is a simple thing:
- Title: This is simple the title of the sidebar-box shown in the box-header.
- Websnapr-API-Key: Here you could put in your API-Key. It's not necessary to fill this field for running the widget but its better to keep in mind with the term of use I think.
- Image-width: The value is a the number of pixels of the image-width in the sidebar. This parameter correspondents to the width-value in the html-img-tag.
- Image-height: The value is a the number of pixels of the image-height in the sidebar. This parameter correspondents to the height-value in the html-img-tag.
- use4:1-ratio: If checked, height would be well-sized to a 4:3-ratio corresponding to the width-value. Given height above would be ignored then.
- Image-source: Here you could chose from where the preview-image would be loaded: From websnapr or from a location given by the Image-URL in the link-manager.
- Link-category: Here you could chose the category of the links that would be the source for the random-links.
- Link-target: Simply means link-target. So where the link should be opened. "Im neuen Fenster" means in a new window, "Im aktuellen Fenster" means in the actual window of the browser.
- Show description: If the checkbox is checked, the link-description in the link-manager would be shown with a Label "Description" (depending on the translation).
- Show private links: Check this box to show private-links.
- Show new thumbnail in ... seconds: Here you enable the auto-renew-function, that means, every x seconds depending on the value you enter in the box on the right side, a new thumbnail would be shown. The minimum time is 10 seconds to avoid heavy traffic and other problems.