Participating in the BloggersBase Competition Blogs helps you get discovered, promotes your posts and your name and increases your overall exposure.
The competitions is based on multi-authored blogs, each focusing on a specific topic, for example, Gadgets and Mobile, Politics and Opinions, etc. You get a chance to publish one post a week in the blog you find most fitting your interests and are exposed to a large audience that reads and rates your post. If your post is rated high, you will be promoted to the most visible section of that topic blog and have the privilege to publish as many posts as you like during that week.
- Unzip and copy into your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel.
- In the plug-in’s settings, please enter your BloggersBase nickname, publisher token (available at http://www.bloggersbase.com/wordpress/) and the topic of the blog you plan to usually submit to (don’t worry, you can change it with each submission).
- In the post publishing page a new widget will be added, allowing you to choose whether you want to publish this specific post in BloggersBase or not.
How can I contact the creators of this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“BloggersBase Publisher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First public release.
- Added option to show rating for this post on BloggersBase.