This is a plugin for blogs participating in the Swedish blog project #blogg100. For more information about the project, visit Fredik Wass’s blog Bisonblog (in Swedish).
The plugin adds a customizable badge for all posts tagged with
blogg100. You can freely position the badge with drag-n-drop and change the design with your own CSS-code via a separate option in the wordpress admin section.
blogg100 Badge is still in beta but feel free to try it and contact @erfalk on twitter with bugs or suggestions. This plugin was created as a small, quick and simple project and should be treated as that until further notice.
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the build in delete function of wordpress. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will stay.
More functions and options, maybe.
- Upload #blogg100 Badge to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Adjust on settings on separate page in admin.
- Choose the badge position with drag-n-drop while logged in as admin.
- Are there no other questions here?
No, I have not received any questions yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“blogg100 Badge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version
- Fixed a css positioning bug