Blogarate plugin allows you to have your blog post rated. The plugin shows the score you’ve got and the total number of viewer that have rated your post. Full admin options available. Can styles the plugin in several ways.
Full admin options for style your own Blogarate plugin.
Can hide avatars of raters from Blogarate.
- Upload the “Blogarate” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “Blogarate” options
How to upload icons for the plugin?
Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “Blogarate” options, upload fields appear under “Custom icons”.
After uploading the files remember to check “Use custom icons” check box. Then click on “Save Setting” button.
How to switch off icons for the plugin?
Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “Blogarate” options, under “Custom icons” uncheck “Use custom icons” check box.
Then click on “Save Setting” button.
What are the restriction on icons?
Icons have to be in these file format: .jpg, .gif or .png.
Icons dimensions have to be smaller than 100 x 100.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogarate User Style Rating Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
0.4 July 14th 2008
- Initial Release
0.4.4 August 18th 2008
- Updated hard-coded directory path to dynamic directory path.
- jQuery path changed. jQuery library not include in this installation, the library is now linking to google CDN.