This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
blog-post-stats folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In order to get thumbs-up and thumbs-down count in your Blog post copy this code
<?php show_like_image(get_the_ID()); ?>
- And then paste it in Single Post.php template that you get from dashboard->Appearance->Editor->Template list(right side)->select "Single Post"
- In order to get post statistic as word-count, number of links and images, views and visitor count copy the code
<?php display_post_analytics(get_the_ID()); ?>
- Paste this copied function in same "Single Post" before or after the_content function
- For more information go to dashboard Settings->Blog-post-stats.