- Fixed: Read more links for post excerpts are now fixed.
- Fixed: Better calculation of offset if hidefirst n posts is used.
%post_excerpt% should now be fixed and always displaying based on either excerpt, moretag or default in that order.
- Added: Additional css classnames to the prev/next links
- Added: bib-shortcode-in-post infinite loop protection.
hidefirst shortcode parameter to offset the first n posts in the query.
author_name selectors fpr posts by an author.
- Fixed: Bug where user templates were not being saved to the database.
- Fixed: Bug where Entity encoded chars in a template were decoded then causing problems on save.
- Fixed: Bug where excerpts were not shown.
- Fixed: (hopefully) issue with redeclaration of Markdown().
- Fixed: issues with single post shortcodes.
- Added: Tidied debug code: now shown in a textarea after the normal output of the plugin.
apply_filter() calls on the_title and the_author template tags.
- Added: User template creation within the database. You don't need to use files ever again!
- Added: You can now use
category_slug=<slug> in a shortcode if you know the category slug.
- Added: You can now use
tag_slug=<slug> in a shortcode if you know the tag slug.
- Added: You can now use
custom_post_type=<post_type> in a shortcode if you know the post type name you want to use.
- Added: You can combine custom_post_type, category_id, category_slug and tag_slug in any combination to select the posts you want.
- Added: WordPress theme template tag function
blog_in_blog() added for direct use of the plugin in themes as well as posts/pages.
- Fixed: Looking for templates in non standard places.
- Added: Category hiding under WordPress 3.1 is slightly different, both methods returned for backwards compatability.
- Fixed: POST_ID showing unecessarily. Don't you love debug code!
- Fixed: Markdown clashes with wpautop()
<br> tags now correct.
- Fixed: We now look in whichever folder your uploads is set to.
- Added: Uninstallation now removes bib options from database.
- Added: Editing of template in the blog-in-blog admin page. Your existing default template will have been copied here when you upgraded
- Added: This readme.txt as a help tab on the admin page.
- Added: Lots of new explanation in readme.txt and admin page based on your support queries. (please use the new .pot file if you are a translation author)
- Added: French translation.
- Changed: The admin page has been revamped with a tabbed menu.
- Changed: File extension for Dutch translation becomes nl_NL.
- Added: German translation.
Finally released version 1.0!
- Added: Custom fields are now picked up as template tags that are available in the bib_post_template.tpl.
- Added: Sorting on a custom field is now possible. Will sort alpha/numeric or dates.
- Added: Registered
[bib] as a shortcode to save you typing
[blog_in_blog] every time!
- Added: `%post_thumbnail%' template tag for those wanting to use the WordPress featured image functionality.
post_id= option for shortcode, will show a single post based on its post id.
- Fixed: Galleries will now be corectly shown in the output from Blog-in-Blog.
- Trying yet another fix for
- Now multiple
[blog_in_blog] shortcodes on a single page are supported.
- Tried a different fix for
apply_fiters() issues. Basically other plugins and themes were calling
the_content and attempting to reapply the blog-in-blog shortcode, causing max nested loops errors or infinite loops.
- Fixed issue causing infinite loop with other plugins that call
the_content which will cause shortcode to be re-applied again and again.
order_by parameter to choose the field to sort on.
- Added: Debug option on the admin page, blog-in-blog will then dump stuff to your browser window. You can send enable this is you need help.
- FIxed: spacing of tags in
- Updated: translation (pot) file.
%post_tags% template tag.
- Fixed: pagination now shows when there are more than one categories selected.
- Fixed: A ridiculously silly bug introduced while implementing the Settings API which meant you couldn't change/initially set the categories hidden from the home page!
%post_excerpt%' tag (will only show anything if you actualy have an excerpt). blog-in-blog already recognises the` quicktag.
- Updated: Admin page now uses the WordPress Settings API.
- Added: Shortcode sort order option:
[blog_in_blog category_id=3 sort=newest ] sort can be one of oldest first (ASC) or newest (DESC). Default is always newest first.
- Fixed: overwriting of
bib_post_template.tpl. It is still overwritten but when loading the template we look for the template file in
wp-content/uploads first. So that's where you should put yours!
- Updated: explanation in the readme.txt
- Added: Admin page option to hide categories from feeds.
- Added: More template tags for use in the default template.
- Added: 'Potential overwrite' warning if you are using the default template file.
- Added: Hide page navigation option. (see installation notes)
- Added: Include user templates for different blog-in-blog pages. See "Installation" for details.
- Added: Author and Author Avatar are now available in the default template.
- Fixed: page navigation bug when permalinks are used.
- Added: A category tag to the template so that if a post appears in other categories the categories are displayed.
Further Bug fixes around initial installation: dealing with no categories and no posts to display.
- Added: Application of the
<!--more--> tags to posts.
- Added: Hiding of multiple categories from home page, you can now have as many blog-in-blog pages as you like.
- Fixed: Bugs with empty arrays when blog-in-blog first installed.
- Added: Paging of posts if more posts than will fit on page
- Early point release with minor bugfixes