Blibahblubah Tag Cloud is a plugin that allows the blog owner to customize the tag cloud so that
any reader mousing over the tag cloud will see the words in the tag cloud flicker with
a customizable effect. This is just a fancy bell and whistle to add to your blog.
You can adjust the font growth, the highlight color, the font decoration (bold, underline,
italic, etc.), and bordering options.
Blibahblubah Plugin for WordPress
Copyright (C) 2008 Edward P. Hogan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Copy the blibahblubah directory and its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your blibahblubah tag cloud effect in the Settings->Blibahblubah options page.
- What does blibahblubah mean?
Bli-bah-blu-bah is the sound that you should make in your head as you are
mousing over your tag cloud. It is the sound of the font effects being
applied and unapplied as you move your mouse.
Contributors & Developers
“Blibahblubah Tag Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix IE7 handling
- fix stray ” bug
- replace onmouseover/onmouseout with generated CSS
- add sample tag cloud to the options page
- first general release, no known bugs
- split options for highlighting, font size, etc.
- create an options page
- initial prototype