The Bizarski Cute Records plugin currently has 4 shortcodes.
- Display a list of all records: [cuterecords_display]
- Display 5 records after skipping 10: [cuterecords_display limit=5 offset=10]
- Display a list of the latest 5 records with their track lists included: [cuterecords_display limit=5 show_tracklist=1]
- Display details of specific album: [cuterecords_display id=1 show_tracklist=1]
Display an album cover
- Display the full-size album cover of record #1: [cuterecords_show_full_cover id=1]
- Display a thumbnail of the album cover of record #1: [cuterecords_show_cover id=1]
Display track list
- Display the track list of record #1: [cuterecords_tracklist id=1]
- Sometimes the Fancybox window appears behind the website menu. To fix this issue, go to your theme's CSS file and look for z-index rules that have a value higher than 1100. Change their value to 1099 and save the file.
- The plugin "Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast" causes Fancybox to misbehave.
- Flash player's button in all versions below 1.4.1 will not work in Internet Explorer.
- All versions below 1.4.0 will cause issues in the Dashboard of WordPress 3.5 and above.
- The track player in version 1.2.0 could crash, and is very heavy on the browser. Please, upgrade to higher version for a lightweight player.
- Upgrading from version 1.1.0 to any newer version will delete all album covers and mp3's.
- Upgrading from version 1.0.0 to any newer version will delete all widget links.