Cute Records can manage albums, track lists, lyrics, album covers, mp3 files, and more.
You can display a list of released albums, or just one album. The lyrics and album covers are displayed inside a Fancybox window (jquery). The MP3's are streamed online using a built-in lightweight flash player. Easily set the image size of the album covers. Customize layout using CSS. The records can be displayed inside a post or a page, using shortcodes. You can also display a selected record in an area by using the built-in widget.
Bizarski Cute Records Plugin - Features
This is a list of the main features that this plugin has. For feature suggestions, feel free to contact Bizarski.
- Easily upload an album cover. The image will be automatically resized and cropped.
- Add information about a record: album name, release date, album format, and record label.
- Add additional information: artist name, catalog number, and more.
- Add up to three buttons with customizable text and links.
- Display a list of records inside a page or a post.
- Limit and offset the list of records for pagination.
- Display details of specific album.
- Display the album cover of a specific album, thumbnail or full-size.
- Display the album cover of a specific album inside a widget with customizable link.
- Add information about a track: name, number, and length.
- Add additional information: link to video, and lyrics.
- Upload an mp3 of a track and let visitors listen to it online.
- Set mp3 file to be downloadable.
- Display the track list of each album in the list of all records.
- Separately display the track list of a specific album.
- Lyrics will be displayed inside a Fancybox window.
- Video link will be opened in a new window.
- MP3 will be streamed online using a built-in lightweight flash player.