This is a simple and robust gallery plugin that displays the full-size images in a Fancybox window (jQuery). Image captions are supported. You can create and display multiple galleries inside a page or a post, using shortcodes. The thumbnails are customizable. You can also use the built-in widget to display a random image from a selected gallery, or from all galleries.
Bizarski Cute Gallery Plugin – Features
This is a list of the main features that this plugin has. For feature suggestions, feel free to contact Bizarski.
- Create separate galleries, each having a name, date, and description.
- Add images to a gallery. They will be automatically resized and cropped.
- Add and edit image captions.
- Display a list of images from a gallery inside a page or a post.
- Limit and offset the list of images for pagination.
- Decide on the number of images per row, thus zeroing the right margin of the last image.
- Display a random image from a gallery (or from all galleries) inside a widget.
The Bizarski Cute Gallery plugin currently has only 1 shortcode.
- Display a list of all images from a gallery: [cutegallery_show id=1]
- Display 10 images after skipping 10: [cutegallery_show id=1 limit=10 offset=10]
- Display all images, 5 images per row: [cutegallery_show id=1 per_row=5]
- Sometimes the Fancybox window appears behind the website menu. To fix this issue, go to your theme’s CSS file and look for z-index rules that have a value higher than 1100. Change their value to 1099 and save the file.
- The plugin “Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast” causes Fancybox to misbehave.
- Updating from version 1.0.0 to any newer version will delete all images.
- All versions below 1.3.0 will cause issues in the Dashboard of WordPress 3.5 and above.
- Bugfix: Fixed incompatibility issues with WordPress 3.5.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with Datepicker script.
- Changed: Improved filtering by gallery in the image management.
- Changed: Moved file storage to WordPress’s “upload” folder.
- NEW: Added filtering by gallery in the image management.